Historic sights of Puchov's valley(13.August 2007 14:02)
To the most significant sights in Puchov's valley belong:
- County house with The archeological museum of Puchov Culture
- Saint Cyril and Methodius roman-catholic church in Doh˛any
- Saint Bartholomew apostle church in Lúky
- Torso of fortification from time of Puchov Culture in MesteŔko
- Bell tower in Lysá p. Makytou
- Roman-catholic church and Evangelical church in Lazy pod Makytou
The Roman-catholic church in Doh˛any(12.August 2007 15:34)
At the begin of the 19th century, when the period of re-catholicization died away and the number of catholics increased, the believers of Doh˛any wanted to have their own church.
They asked the builder from Vsetín - Michal Urbánek to eleborate architectural planes of a new church. On the 12th of October1862 was the basic stone laid in.
Saint Bartholomew apostle church in L˙ky(12.August 2007 14:42)
A new church with elements of Romanesque and Gothic style was built at the begin of the 15th century in the village Lúky. To the church belonged a stone gothic font, that was found in the parish garden.